Dogs on the Block....

May 20th 2018
One of my fav digi stap sets by Vera Lane Studio "Dogs on the Block"!!! Of course I love anything with dogs! Firstly I have a set of 4 made in CAS style with Kraft & Black colour combo and then below you will see a total opposite set coloured with copics and ink sprayed - still CAS style but with a lot more colour!! Both sets were donated to Dog charities for online auctions to raise much needed funds!


 
I used one of my favourite colour combos (Kraft & Black) to create these CAS style cards - CAS is not something I do a lot as I never seem to be able to make CAS style look right but I am happy with these!


And here are coloured cards - I really love how these turned out - they are such fun digis and perfect for these cards - I will certainly be using these images again and again!!


 

Sentiments on all of the cards are also by Vera Lane Studio - great mix & match sets!

 

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow! What a wonderful selection of cards. The black and kraft are especially striking, Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...