A Creative Journal Gal...

April 12th 2017
One more journal page created with the gals from the Vera Lane Studio set that was released last week "Journal Faces" - fabulous to create with!


I love that these digis can be printed at a larger size - makes them great to colour - perfect for using my pastel pencils and they are also really easy to fussy cut. The set comes with some "words" too - this "Create" is one of them.


I used the back of one of my journal pages that had machine sewing on the other side so I had a great row of stitches to start the page off with, added co-ordinating serviettes and some matching paint to the background. Sprayed some muslin cloth with matching ink spray, added a few mini gold doilies, the framed word, some sparkly gems and of course the image! I love how this turned out and I've also used colours that I don't usually "play" with!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...