Love Conductor.....

June 16th 2016

 

New release day at Cheri's Website with some great new Karleigh Sue digis!!! I'm sharing "Love Conductor" today on my mixed media journal page!! You can find all the new releases for purchase by clicking here and a group post by the DT with newbies here at the Blog!!


I've used old book pages to cover the page to give me a base to work on, added texture paste through a handmade stencil (made with a brick wall silhouette file) plus ink sprays to give the olde brown/sepia look. I added the old train image which I purchased from Etsy a long time ago - perfect for this image and my page overall. Rubbed a bit of distress ink over the train to dull the whiteness of the paper I printed it on. The conductor gal was then mounted to the page. She is coloured with copics.


I'll be back at the end of the month to share another of the new release images!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...